No votes yet
In a town park on Wilson Lake entirely in a wooded area on and off established walking trails. The first nine holes are designed with beginning players in mind. Holes gradually get more difficult as the second 9 holes have more length over challenging terrain.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Quickshot
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 3,383ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Charlie Buzzell
Turn off High St into the park entrance and take the first right. Drive to the baseball field and park there. 1st tee is just to the right of the ball field.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kineowatha Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Troll Valley Disc Golf, Farmington ME US(1 vote)
- Coyote Ridge at Belgrade Lakes, Rome ME USNo votes yet
- Fox Run at Belgrade Lakes, Rome ME US(1 vote)
- WildWood Disc Golf, Readfield ME US(3 votes)
- Beaver Brook Disc Golf Course, North Monmouth ME US(1 vote)
- Cranberry Valley, Turner ME US(2 votes)
- Stevens Mountain View DGC, Turner ME US(1 vote)
- Pin High Disc Golf, Monmouth ME USNo votes yet
- D 'n' D Disc Golf, Sidney ME US(1 vote)
- Arrowdynamics Disc Golf, Skowhegan ME US(1 vote)