Coyote Ridge at Belgrade Lakes
No votes yet
5 field holes and 13 holes in the woods. A very technical course with brushed-concrete tee pads and tight but clean fairways. Pro shop on site with some snacks available. Open from 8AM to dusk, 7 days a week. $5/day per player, kids under 12 free with paying adult. Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AmEx accepted. This is a longer, more challenging complement to the Fox Run course on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 6,100ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Greg Hinkley
1.6 miles up Mercer Rd from Rt 225 in Rome.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coyote Ridge at Belgrade Lakes? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fox Run at Belgrade Lakes, Rome ME US(1 vote)
- Quaker Hill Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(2 votes)
- Skyriders Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(2 votes)
- Troll Valley Disc Golf, Farmington ME US(1 vote)
- Arrowdynamics Disc Golf, Skowhegan ME US(1 vote)
- D 'n' D Disc Golf, Sidney ME US(1 vote)
- WildWood Disc Golf, Readfield ME US(3 votes)
- Kineowatha Park, Wilton ME USNo votes yet
- Eaton Mountain, Skowhegan ME USNo votes yet
- Burnsboro Disc Golf Course, Vassalboro ME US(2 votes)