No votes yet
A 9 basket beginner friendly course (with an additional 9 tonal targets for experienced players) in a beautiful location. Free to Keppoch Members; Day pass/$5, check-in at lodge (if open) or pay at drop box in back of the lodge. Tees are on a gravel path loop (Game Changer Trail) - marked by orange painted rocks. Cut through to holes #6-9 via East of Awesome Trail when playing beginner course. All maps are posted on U-Disc. Other activities include trails for mountain biking and hiking. Restrooms on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Patriot
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 4,289ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: James Broesch
Trans Canada Hwy; exit 30 (Addington Forks). Take the roundabout exit towards Addington Forks Rd. Left on Addignton Forks Rd, then a right on St. Josephs Rd, followed by another right onto Keppoch Rd, and a left into the Keppoch Mountain Parking lot. There are directional signs with the Keppoch Mountain logo.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Keppoch Mountain? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dr John Huge Gillis High School Course, Antigonish NS CANo votes yet
- Bible Hill School Disc Golf Course, Bible Hill NS CANo votes yet
- Strathgartney Provincial Park, Strathgartney PE CANo votes yet
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA(2 votes)
- Stone Throwers Paradise , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Dennis Brown Memorial , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Huck It Middleton Disc Golf Course, Middleton PE CANo votes yet
- Hammonds Plains Disc Golf Course, Hammonds Plains NS CA(2 votes)
- Rotary Park Disc Golf Course, Sydney NS CANo votes yet
- The Clifton Estate Disc Golf Course, Windsor NS CANo votes yet