No votes yet
Short course - great for beginners. Not much challenge for more advanced players.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,603ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
On the east side of Spruce Grove, nearly midway between Hwy 16 and 16A, Grove Drive West. Yellowhead Hwy; exit 363 for Century Rd. Go south on Century for 1.4km to a left on Grove Dr W. The park is on the left in 1.2km.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jubilee Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Rundle Park Disc Golf Course, Edmonton AB CA(3 votes)
- Four Seasons Disc Golf Course, Beaumont AB CANo votes yet
- Water-In-View at Fred Johns Park, Leduc AB CA(1 vote)
- Strathcona Wilderness Centre, Ardrossan AB CANo votes yet
- Eagles Landing Disc Golf Course, Gunn AB CANo votes yet
- Wetaskiwin Disc Golf Course, Wetaskiwin AB CA(1 vote)
- Kentwood Disc Golf Course, Red Deer AB CANo votes yet
- Victoria Park, Red Deer AB CANo votes yet
- Raven Springs Disc Golf Course, Caroline AB CANo votes yet
- Walters Green (Hartman Green), Olds AB CANo votes yet