Rundle Park Disc Golf Course
This is one of the best courses in Alberta and a good challenge for players of all skills and abilities.
Rundle is the first course I ever played on, so it's the bar by which I measure other courses. Lots of hills, trees and a bit of water to make it challenging. Tee boxes and targets are well-marked.
Currently the only course in Edmonton, so when it was upgraded in 2009, it got a facelift and a complete re-design. Challenging layout with a bit of everything.
Courses Close By
- Four Seasons Disc Golf Course, Beaumont AB CANo votes yet
- Strathcona Wilderness Centre, Ardrossan AB CANo votes yet
- Jubilee Park, Spruce Grove AB CANo votes yet
- Water-In-View at Fred Johns Park, Leduc AB CA(1 vote)
- Wetaskiwin Disc Golf Course, Wetaskiwin AB CA(1 vote)
- Eagles Landing Disc Golf Course, Gunn AB CANo votes yet
- Kentwood Disc Golf Course, Red Deer AB CANo votes yet
- Victoria Park, Red Deer AB CANo votes yet
- Raven Springs Disc Golf Course, Caroline AB CANo votes yet
- Walters Green (Hartman Green), Olds AB CANo votes yet