Jerry Miller Disc Golf Course at Camp Taloali
Not a bad course. There are a few amenities that are missing for a pay-to-play course. Still needs work, but it's in a nice setting.
NOTE: According to the caretakers, the course is closed until 9/3/13!
Pretty fun and beautiful. Most holes are short (200') and perhaps too many are mostly open but there are some great holes there as well. 16 and 17 are lovely with dark green moss covered trees.
Awesome, would have never thought a course could be possible in those woods, but it looks great and is easy to play on. The obstacles are perfect, making easy holes harder. This course is addicting...
Courses Close By
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(3 votes)
- Lakeside Disc Golf at Veterans Memorial Park, Florence AL US(1 vote)
- Brahan Springs Park, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Cottage Hill Park, Mobile AL US(3 votes)
- Langan Municipal Park, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- Chickasaw Community Park, Chickasaw AL US(3 votes)
- Citronelle Municipal Park, Citronelle AL US(1 vote)
- Fairhope Municipal Park, Fairhope AL US(1 vote)