Fun course with two tee pads for each of 9 baskets in a well maintained public park. Decent amounts of trees can make some shots more difficult, and it does have a decent mix of holes, but the course is fairly easy all in all. Another great family or group spot.
This course now has 18 tees and 9 baskets (two tees per basket). Every tee has great markings for each hole and almost all of the pads are concrete.
This is a nice 9-holer that is enjoyable to play. However, even with the good internet map in hand I still had a little trouble finding my way. Even though the the pads at holes 1 and 2 had some real nice signs, they were lacking at the others. The pads were dirt with a toe board and it being winter, slick, so I teed off to the side of the pad. I could see some potential for this course to expand into possibly 18 holes after the brush is remove to open more areas up and then reconfigure the course. To me, the park seemed big enough to make that move.
Courses Close By
- Cascades Gateway, Salem OR US(4 votes)
- Oregon State Hospital, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Corban University, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Keizer Rapids, Keizer OR US(2 votes)
- MINET Disc Golf Course, Independence OR USNo votes yet
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth OR USNo votes yet
- Jefferson School District, Jefferson OR USNo votes yet
- Church Park, Sublimity OR USNo votes yet
- Wheatland DGC at Willamette Mission State Park, Salem OR US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Park, Stayton OR USNo votes yet