No votes yet
Mostly open with 2 pin placements per hole. Tees marked by wooden stakes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From 135 northbound; exit 40. Left on E Lincoln Blvd. Go 0.8 mile to a right on N Ridge Rd. Go 0.7 mile to a right just after crossing the 135 bypass. Follow the gravel road for 0.7 mile. Park at the gravel turn around. 1st tee is between the 2 trees to the north.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Interstate Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hesston College Disc Golf Course, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Hyzernaut Farm, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Wheatridge Park, Moundridge KS USNo votes yet
- Thresher National at Bethel College, North Newton KS USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Newton KS USNo votes yet
- West Branch Park, Goessel KS USNo votes yet
- Camp Hawk, Newton KS US(1 vote)
- Peabody City Park, Peabody KS USNo votes yet
- Hillsboro Windsock Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro KS USNo votes yet
- Wheatland Park, Buhler KS USNo votes yet