No votes yet
Mostly open with a woodsy perimeter in a well maintained park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,959ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Rodney Dyck
From I-135; Exit at 1st and Broadway (Exit 31), turn west at the Broadway roundabout. Go 8 blocks to a right on High St., six blocks to a left 12th St. one block to a right on Kansas Ave. to the main park entrance on the right. Inside the park, go past the ball fields to the park loop at the back of the park and circle it. Park in the lot north of the playground. 1st tee across the road.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Centennial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thresher National at Bethel College, North Newton KS USNo votes yet
- Camp Hawk, Newton KS US(1 vote)
- Hyzernaut Farm, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Hesston College Disc Golf Course, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Interstate Park, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- West Branch Park, Goessel KS USNo votes yet
- Wheatridge Park, Moundridge KS USNo votes yet
- Peabody City Park, Peabody KS USNo votes yet
- McLaughlin Park Disc Golf Course, Valley Center KS USNo votes yet
- Flying Bee Country Club, Valley Center KS USNo votes yet