Hyland Visitor Center
No votes yet
Three basket practice area behind the shoots and ladders playground at the Hyland Lake Visitor Center which features limited concessions, restrooms, a fire place, and cross-country ski rental in winter.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 3
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-35W S; exit 9B. Merge onto I-494 W/MN-5 W. Go 3 miles to exit 8 for E Bush Lake Rd toward Cty Rd 28. Left on E Bush Lake Rd. and go for 0.4 mile to a right to stay on E Bush Lake Rd. Go 2.4 miles to Hyland Visitor Center on the left. Park in the first lot on the right. Walk along the tree line towards the picnic shelter. Take the path through the woods on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hyland Visitor Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN USNo votes yet
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US(5 votes)
- GE Capital Fleet Disc Golf Course, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US(3 votes)
- Hennepin Tech Eden Prairie, Eden Prairie MN US(1 vote)
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(3 votes)
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US(3 votes)
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(10 votes)
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Blake Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hopkins MN USNo votes yet