Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9
No votes yet
Short beginner course on site with the much more challenging mountain course. Open 8 am to sunset. $5/day or $35/season to all Three Rivers Parks (includes the Bryant Lake and Elm Creek courses). Clubhouse with craft beer, food and discs.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 1,920ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-494; south on Hwy 169 to a left on Highwood Dr. (traffic light), 2 miles (go past 4-way stop) to left on E. Bush Lake Rd. Then turn right to 8800 Chalet Rd. Coming from the east on I-494; exit at E. Bush Lake. Take left and go straight without turning (until RR tracks into entrance) into the parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Three Rivers Park District
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US(5 votes)
- Hyland Visitor Center, Bloomington MN USNo votes yet
- GE Capital Fleet Disc Golf Course, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US(3 votes)
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US(3 votes)
- Hennepin Tech Eden Prairie, Eden Prairie MN US(1 vote)
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(10 votes)
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(3 votes)
- Blake Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hopkins MN USNo votes yet
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet