Hurricane Springs Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A short tightly wooded course on limited terrain - please be aware of players on other holes and people using the walking trails. The restrooms are only available (unlocked) during youth sports or special events. Skip #10 (which plays over the football field) when the field is in use. Bing the map to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 4,127ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Kyle Taylor
From Greenville; I-85 South to exit 35. Turn right and go 2.5 miles to a left onto Wigington Rd. Go 0.6 mile to a right at the dead end onto Wren School Rd. Go 0.2 mile to a left on Roper Rd. The park is immediately on the right. The 1st tee is behind the baseball field near the woods at the back of the park.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hurricane Springs Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Easley High School Disc Golf, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC US(1 vote)
- Dolly Cooper Disc Golf Park, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Dacusville DGC, Easley SC US(2 votes)
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US(1 vote)
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US(4 votes)
- Gower Park, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Anderson University, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US(4 votes)
- Hampton Park Baptist Disc Golf Course, Greenville SC USNo votes yet