Hudson Mills Metropark - Original
The complex is the best in the state 2 course both amazing courses within 200 ft from each other the fees are a little high with $5 to enter the park $2 to play or $25 yearly to enter the park and $50 to play as yearly fees.
I have to say original is easier than monster and unlike independence the course is installed all year long. The course is beautiful nice wife fairways for half the course the wooded ones are still a bit wider than I'm used to but still very nice it my home course so I'm partial but nice and long course and when our group worked to design the Merrill field course this was our inspiration a course everyone could play and everyone would find interesting because that is what Hudson mills is... All around a great course.
the best course i've ever been to...some long holes, some short holes...i've seen a rattlesnake out there...if you are in the area, this place is a must! 24 holes of amazingness!
Courses Close By
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Monster, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Original Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk X Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- The Gulch at Merrill Park West, Hamburg MI USNo votes yet
- BRATS, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Bandemer Park, Ann Arbor MI US(1 vote)
- Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Marion Township Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI USNo votes yet