No votes yet
Putt and approach course with tonal targets and a lot of tight, technical shots.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,650ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Sacramento; Hwy 16 east towards Plymouth, make a right on Ione Michigan Bar Rd. into Ione. Left on Main St. and then right on Church (Hwy 124) at the Pizza Factory. Take a left at the first entrance into Howard Park just past the cemetery. 1st tee is above the skate park at the corner of the cemetery fence. Bring the map to help navigate.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Howard Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Amador North, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Amador Campground, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Amador South , Ione CA US(1 vote)
- New Hogan Dam - West, Valley Springs CA US(4 votes)
- New Hogan Dam - East, Valley Springs CA USNo votes yet
- Pug Ugly Mine Disc Golf at Quinones Park, San Andreas CA US(1 vote)
- Mollie Joyce Park Disc Golf Course, Pioneer CA US(2 votes)
- Lockeford Springs Golf Course, Lodi CA USNo votes yet
- Camerado Springs Middle School, Cameron Park CA USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Somerset CA US(3 votes)