Lake Amador Campground
No votes yet
Only playable during the week (weekends and holidays are busy with campers), except from Oct - March it is usually always playable (off season for camping). Please be careful - skip any holes that interfere with campers. It can join with Amador South after #3 returning you to hole #4 (if you want a 36 hole adventure). Pro shop onsite with discs, bags, and accessories - discounts for Amador Bag Tag holders. Parking fee; $7 or $10. $1 parking discount for Amador Bag Tag holders.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Other
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Lee Lockhart, Cameron Tew
In the foothills of the Sierras - 45 min from Sacramento or Stockton. From Highway 88; take Jackson Valley Rd to Lake Amador Dr.
Email: Lee Lockhart
Alt. Phone: 209-274-4739
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Amador Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Amador South , Ione CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Amador North, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- Howard Park, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- New Hogan Dam - West, Valley Springs CA US(4 votes)
- New Hogan Dam - East, Valley Springs CA USNo votes yet
- Pug Ugly Mine Disc Golf at Quinones Park, San Andreas CA US(1 vote)
- Mollie Joyce Park Disc Golf Course, Pioneer CA US(2 votes)
- Lockeford Springs Golf Course, Lodi CA USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Somerset CA US(3 votes)
- Somerset Country Club, Somerset CA USNo votes yet