No votes yet
Deceptively long with extremely tight lines. A good balance between beginner friendly length and low canopy shots to challenge the advanced player.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Gene Varano
I-95; exit 249 for SR-44. Head east off the exit and then left on Colony Park Rd followed by a right on Otter Blvd. Follow the curve around to the park on the left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Holland Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Doris Leeper Disc Golf Course, New Smyrna FL US(1 vote)
- Crossroads Disc Golf Course, New Smyrna Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Reed Canal Park Disc Golf Course, South Daytona FL US(2 votes)
- Embrey-Riddle University Disc Golf Course, Daytona Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Tuscawilla Park, Daytona Beach FL US(2 votes)
- Hollyland Park, Holly Hill FL US(1 vote)
- River City Nature Park - Alpha, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- River City Nature Park - Barwick, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- Oviedo Disc Golf Course at Shane Kelly Park, Oviedo FL US(2 votes)
- Liberty Park, Lake Mary FL USNo votes yet