Small fun course with some trees in play. #1 & 2 at Hollyland Park, #3-9 at Centennial Park. Cross over RR tracks on 10th St. for #3 tee by road in Centennial Park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95 to LPGA Blvd. (exit 265), east 3.8 miles to a right on US 1 (Ridgewood Ave.), 0.2 miles to right into park. Follow park road to left, 1st tee behind baseball field.
Parking Lot: (
Parks & Rec
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by ToyRacer on Oct 12, 2010 at 8:36pm
Very short course, great for lunch time play. Only mid range drivers and putters needed for this one.
Courses Close By
- Tuscawilla Park, Daytona Beach FL US(2 votes)
- Embrey-Riddle University Disc Golf Course, Daytona Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Reed Canal Park Disc Golf Course, South Daytona FL US(2 votes)
- Doris Leeper Disc Golf Course, New Smyrna FL US(1 vote)
- Crossroads Disc Golf Course, New Smyrna Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Holland Park, New Smyrna Beach FL USNo votes yet
- River City Nature Park - Barwick, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- River City Nature Park - Alpha, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- Oviedo Disc Golf Course at Shane Kelly Park, Oviedo FL US(2 votes)
- Moccasin Creek Disc Golf Course, Elkton FL US(2 votes)