River City Nature Park - Barwick
Beautiful nature park on St. John's river with pines, oaks and palms. More challenging than original 'Alpha' course on site. Multiple pin positions.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Gregg Hosfeld
I-4; exit 104. North on Hwy 17-92 over St. John's river. Power station on left. 1st left on Barwick, 0.5 mile to sharp right turn. 200' to left into park. Follow shell road, go right at split to barn. 200 Barwick Rd.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Gregg Hosfeld #1602
Alt. Phone: 386-456-5150
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by [email protected] on Apr 14, 2017 at 12:11pm
Love this course. Lot's of trees to make it interesting. Some open to help your attitude, but a great course. Beautiful grounds.
Courses Close By
- River City Nature Park - Alpha, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- Oviedo Disc Golf Course at Shane Kelly Park, Oviedo FL US(2 votes)
- Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course, Mount Dora FL USNo votes yet
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Crossroads Disc Golf Course, New Smyrna Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Woods, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator, Orlando FL US(2 votes)