Hillside Greens Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Baskets are no longer on the course as June 2018. Baskets will be set up ONLY for Tournies and Special League Nights. Check with Daniel or Hillside Greens to find out if they are set up. When set up, there are 9 holes of disc golf at the Hillside Greens Pitch and Putt ball golf course. This beautifully manicured course has full amenities, liquor license and golf carts. The golf greens play OB. It is a moderately wooded course with water in play on 3 holes. Elevated holes and precipitous pin positions reward accurate upshots.
Course Type: Temporary
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,650ft
Alternate Length: 3,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Daniel Martin, Andrew Ho and Rob Dayringer
From the traffic circle in Dawson Creek; go north on 8th St. for just under 3 kilometers to Golf Course parking at corner of 210 and 217 Rd.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Daniel Martin #58688
Alt. Phone: 780-803-5537
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hillside Greens Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dawson Creek Disc Golf Course, Dawson Creek BC CANo votes yet
- Pouce Park Disc Golf Course, Pouce Coupe BC CANo votes yet
- Farmington - Battle of the Peace 4, Farmington BC CANo votes yet
- Toboggan Hill, Fort St. John BC CA(1 vote)
- Thrill Hill , Grand Prairie AB CA(1 vote)
- South Bear Creek, Grande Prairie AB CA(1 vote)
- Rainbow Park Rotary Disc Golf Course, Prince George BC CANo votes yet
- Hinton Disc Golf Course, Hinton AB CA(2 votes)
- Community Park, High Level AB CANo votes yet
- Eagles Landing Disc Golf Course, Gunn AB CANo votes yet