Rainbow Park Rotary Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A mix of short and long holes in a well maintained park. No dogs allowed. No tee pads, signs or even worn grass areas. Unforgiving targets (fewer chains & shallower baskets). Some lines require driving straight down a paved bike/walking path.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Asphalt
Course Length: 3,200ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 97; turn west on 10th Ave. Turn right at the T, then left at the 3-way stop on Rainbow Dr., to the course on the right, across from Spruceland Elementary. Park on the street. 1st tee just off Rainbow Dr.
First Tee: (
Email: John Bowes
Phone: (250) 613-0058
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rainbow Park Rotary Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dawson Creek Disc Golf Course, Dawson Creek BC CANo votes yet
- Pouce Park Disc Golf Course, Pouce Coupe BC CANo votes yet
- Hillside Greens Disc Golf Course, Dawson Creek BC CANo votes yet
- Farmington - Battle of the Peace 4, Farmington BC CANo votes yet
- Wells Gray Golf and RV, Clearwater BC CANo votes yet
- Toboggan Hill, Fort St. John BC CA(1 vote)
- South Bear Creek, Grande Prairie AB CA(1 vote)
- Thrill Hill , Grand Prairie AB CA(1 vote)
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CANo votes yet
- Clearwater Disc Golf Course, Clearwater BC CANo votes yet