No votes yet
Recreational length course with natural tees and decent signs. Variety of technical/wooded and open holes. Course is built around a multi-use area with fish pond, ball diamonds, and a dog park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,350ft
Alternate Length: 1,880ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 35/58 Junction; turn west onto Hwy 58 towards Rainbow Lake. Go 1.2 kilometers, turn north onto 100 Ave. Go 550 meters to the small parking lot on the left. 1st tee next to parking lot.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Community Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Toboggan Hill, Fort St. John BC CANo votes yet
- Farmington Fling 2018, Farmington BC CANo votes yet
- Hillside Greens Disc Golf Course, Dawson Creek BC CANo votes yet
- Dawson Creek Disc Golf Course, Dawson Creek BC CANo votes yet
- Thrill Hill , Grand Prairie AB CA(1 vote)
- South Bear Creek, Grande Prairie AB CA(1 vote)
- Lions Rotary Disc Golf, Fort McMurray AB CANo votes yet
- Eagles Landing Disc Golf Course, Gunn AB CANo votes yet
- Hinton Disc Golf Course, Hinton AB CA(2 votes)
- Jubilee Park, Spruce Grove AB CANo votes yet