No votes yet
Woods, water in play and a swampy section at the finish.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,573ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
From Traverse City; north to M-22 into Suttons Bay. Take a left on 4th St. to a left on Elm St. (CR-633). Then a right on Herman Rd. The parking lot is immediately on the left. 1st tee near entrance to the park, map near tee #2.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Herman Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Myles Kimmerly, Maple City MI US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hills, Traverse City MI US(3 votes)
- Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Terrace Park, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Camp Hayo-Went-Ha, Central Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Deuces Wild at Blair Township Park, Grawn MI US(1 vote)
- Shanty Creek Disc Golf Course, Bellaire MI US(1 vote)
- Kingsley Civic Center South, Kingsley MI US(1 vote)
- East Jordan Community Park, East Jordan MI US(1 vote)
- Log Lake Park, Kalkaska MI US(1 vote)