A truely unique course offering technical drives and death trap putts. it demands a wide variety of shots and if executed just right, an ace may be awarded. Some holes share baskets and thus navigating the course can take a bit of thinking, however, all 24 holes are in a fairly centralized woods, so you won't stray far from the next hole. Our group made a trip up north happened to stumble upon this course, and had a great time. Throw todd some cash for a glow round if ur around!
This is a fun little course for what it is. Basically a pitch and putt course but there is also trouble to be had. It is a GREAT glow course, or an Ace Race course. We play there all winter long.
Courses Close By
- Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hills, Traverse City MI US(3 votes)
- Deuces Wild at Blair Township Park, Grawn MI USNo votes yet
- Kingsley Civic Center South, Kingsley MI US(1 vote)
- Snowbowl, Fife Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Herman Park, Suttons Bay MI USNo votes yet
- Myles Kimmerly, Maple City MI US(1 vote)
- Log Lake Park, Kalkaska MI US(1 vote)
- Carter's Course at Springfield Park , Fife Lake MI USNo votes yet
- St. Ambrose Cellars Disc Golf Course, Beulah MI USNo votes yet