Almira Township Park
No votes yet
An open, beginner level course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,360ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
From Ludington; go east on US-10 for 7 miles to a left on US-31 N. Go 62.8 miles to a left on Maple City Hwy. Go 6.4 miles to a left on Ole White Dr. Park entrance on the left in 0.3 mile. Park near the recycling bins.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Almira Township Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Myles Kimmerly, Maple City MI US(1 vote)
- St. Ambrose Cellars Disc Golf Course, Beulah MI USNo votes yet
- Deuces Wild at Blair Township Park, Grawn MI US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hills - South, Traverse City MI US(3 votes)
- Osprey International, Benzonia MI US(1 vote)
- Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Terrace Park, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Crystal Mountain, Thompsonville MI US(1 vote)
- Herman Park, Suttons Bay MI USNo votes yet
- Kingsley Civic Center South, Kingsley MI US(1 vote)