Heritage Point Disc Golf
Worth a little drive down from Chatt to play this course. Beautiful, through the woods the whole way but enjoyably so. Super technical course, very well put together.
This course always keeps you guessing with all of it's elevation changes and curves. 1-3 are tough climbs. 4-8 are level and kinda narrow. 9-18 keep the terrain changes going. The course it about 4 miles from my house so I play it 2-3 times a week. There are no wait times, it is gradually gaining popularity but it is nowhere near crowded. My final opinion is that it's a GREAT course. I love it.
Played this one today. WOW! Easily my new favorite course. First three holes are challenging. Love the upkeep and random trash cans and the bathroom break right in the middle. Even has water fountain. Hole 18 is a monster, but my favorite of the course. Were the only one there. no crowd. Signs on EVERY hole, and the signs are very custom to the hole. Some nice boy scout projects have been built to keep you out of the wet stuff. I'll be back!
Still very early in development, but this course is going to be awesome!! Another great one by Josh, Scott and crew. VERY TIGHT and technical. Love #18, and love/hate #3. Be prepared to do some hiking, NOT SANDAL FRIENDLY!! Its a 45 minute drive for me, but I go whenever I can.
Courses Close By
- Coker Elementary, Chatsworth GA USNo votes yet
- Jack Mattox Recreation Complex, Ringgold GA US(7 votes)
- Southern Adventist University DCG, Collegedale TN US(3 votes)
- East Brainerd Church of Christ, Chattanooga TN US(1 vote)
- Camp Jordan Disc Golf Course, East Ridge TN US(2 votes)
- Sticky Pines Disc Golf Course, Ooltewah TN USNo votes yet
- Shepherd Rec Center Disc Golf Course, Chattanooga TN US(7 votes)
- Johnston Woods Retreat, McDonald TN USNo votes yet
- Chambliss Children's Disc Golf Course, Chattanooga TN USNo votes yet
- ORC Disc Golf Course, Ocoee TN USNo votes yet