Henry Horton State Park
Fairly out of the way course, with a beautiful, scenic drive to and from the interstate. Nice use of trees to mix up course layout. Unfortunately, some holes may be exposed to crossfire--keep a look out for traffic at opposing baskets. There were a couple of challenging transitions--notably #10--and the basket numbering isn't as clear on a handful of holes. On the day that I went, the fairways weren't mowed, which made some of the errant throws hard to find in the tall grass. Chill patronage, and a laid-back environment make this a good course for both beginners and the advanced.
I love this course due to it being the closer of courses near me. It is a fun course to tighten your throw off the tee. The one thing that makes me rate it down a little is due to no action there other than common play. There needs to be more action there with at least one tourney a year.
Nice wooded setting with a little variety. Biggest issue is the criss-crossing nature of the layout, where you have to pay attention to parallel fairways and make sure you're throwing at the right basket.
This is a beautiful course that's fairly well maintained. Set in a pine tree forest with some pretty narrow tee off shots. If you like courses that have open fields and lots of throwing room this will be a challenge. A very fun course to play that represents a new challenge each time you visit.
Courses Close By
- H. V. Griffin Park, Shelbyville TN US(1 vote)
- Woodland Park Disc Golf Course, Columbia TN US(2 votes)
- Barfield Crescent Park, Murfreesboro TN US(2 votes)
- Common Ground Disc Golf Course, Murfreesboro TN USNo votes yet
- Columbia State Disc Golf Course, Columbia TN USNo votes yet
- Liberty Park, Franklin TN US(4 votes)
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US(6 votes)
- Cane Ridge - Short Course, Antioch TN USNo votes yet
- Cane Ridge Advanced Disc Golf Course, Antioch TN US(2 votes)
- Fellowship Bible Church Disc Golf Course, Brentwood TN US(1 vote)