Hells Gate State Park
No votes yet
Short course bordering the Snake River in a relatively open area. Play through dry weeds, Russian olives, black walnuts and avoid the willows along the river. $5 fee
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Gravel
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the western side of Lewiston; go south on Snake River Ave. to a right on Hells Gate Rd. The course is past the marina and Discovery Center, just north of day use parking.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hells Gate State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sunset Park Disc Golf, Lewiston ID US(3 votes)
- University of Idaho, Moscow ID US(3 votes)
- Sunnyside Park, Pullman WA US(5 votes)
- Craigmont City Park, Craigmont ID USNo votes yet
- Scenic 6 Historical Park, Potlach ID USNo votes yet
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton WA USNo votes yet
- Lions Park Disc Golf Course, Grangeville ID USNo votes yet
- Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course, Walla Walla WA USNo votes yet
- Jenda Jones Memorial Disc Golf, College Place WA USNo votes yet
- Wallowa Lake State Park, Joseph OR USNo votes yet