Lions Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short technical course in a 16 acre park. A winding creek, trees and hills. 16 concrete plus 2 wooden bridge tees. Maps and scorecards available. Restrooms, drinking fountains, picnic tables, skateboard court and plenty of parking.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,625ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Kevin Asker
Go into town on Hwy 95 and then go east through town towards Kooskia on Main St. (Hwy 13). The park is on the left - see the baseball fields. Park in the parking lot on the east side of the park. First tee is south of parking lot.
Email: Kevin Asker #45985
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lions Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Craigmont City Park, Craigmont ID USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf, Lewiston ID US(3 votes)
- Hells Gate State Park, Lewiston ID USNo votes yet
- Easy Street 9, McCall ID USNo votes yet
- Wallowa Lake State Park, Joseph OR USNo votes yet
- Quaker Hill Disc Golf Course, McCall ID USNo votes yet
- University of Idaho, Moscow ID US(3 votes)
- McCall Disc Golf Course & Nature Area, McCall ID US(2 votes)
- Sunnyside Park, Pullman WA US(5 votes)
- Scenic 6 Historical Park, Potlach ID USNo votes yet