Hammonds Plains Disc Golf Course
The closest course to Halifax, which is a huge bonus. Only a 30 minute drive from downtown. There are 18 holes with a lot of ace runs and technical shots, and all but 3 holes are less than 300 ft. A good course for beginners, locals, and the experienced. The pros may find this course lacking as there are not a lot of long holes, but that's fine by me as I like courses with shorter holes. This course is a bit rugged in the woods and has a lot of tree stumps and branches sticking out, so you have to mind your step. Some people might like the rugged experience (like me), but others might not. I love this course. Three and a half stars out of five.
For a truly epic disc golf experience, the 3 hour drive to the Hillcrest course in Bonshaw PEI is well worth it. It is the best course in Canada and is a solid 5 out of 5 stars.
Courses Close By
- The Clifton Estate Disc Golf Course, Windsor NS CANo votes yet
- Chester Nova Scotia, Chester Basin NS CANo votes yet
- Links at Lockhart Ryan Park, New Minas NS CA(1 vote)
- Bridgewater Disc Golf Course, Brdigewater NS CANo votes yet
- Bible Hill School Disc Golf Course, Bible Hill NS CANo votes yet
- Stone Throwers Paradise , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Dennis Brown Memorial , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Beech Hill Park Disc Golf Course, Sackville NB CA(1 vote)
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA(2 votes)
- Dieppe Disc Golf, Dieppe NB CANo votes yet