The Clifton Estate Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A 9 hole disc golf course on the landscaped and maintained grounds of the Haliburton House Museum. Red tees are a respectable 726m (2381') in total length while the Blue tees stretch out to 1012m (3320'). Important not to block the entrance. During closed hours (and off season) you can park legally on Clifton St. and simply walk up through the museum grounds.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Patriot
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,381ft
Alternate Length: 3,320ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Benjamin Smith
From Halifax; Hwy 101 W towards Windsor, take the Windsor Downtown exit, continue on Water St to a left on Albert St, right on Clifton Ave at the 5 way intersection. Entrance to the museum grounds is on the right. Park within the museum grounds during seasonal operation hours. June 1 to September 30, 2018. Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm Sunday 1pm to 5pm
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Clifton Estate Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Links at Lockhart Ryan Park, New Minas NS CA(1 vote)
- Hammonds Plains Disc Golf Course, Hammonds Plains NS CA(2 votes)
- Chester Nova Scotia, Chester Basin NS CANo votes yet
- Bridgewater Disc Golf Course, Brdigewater NS CANo votes yet
- Bible Hill School Disc Golf Course, Bible Hill NS CANo votes yet
- Stone Throwers Paradise , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Dennis Brown Memorial , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Beech Hill Park Disc Golf Course, Sackville NB CA(1 vote)
- Dieppe Disc Golf, Dieppe NB CANo votes yet
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA(2 votes)