Grafton Ponds Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Traverses through the woods and along the mountain bike trails. $5/player. The Center is open from 9am to 4pm.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,300ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
I-91; exit 7. Merge onto VT-11. Go 12 miles to a left on VT-35. Go 7 miles. Enter the town of Grafton; turn right on Main St. then left on Townshend Rd. Go 0.7 mile to the Grafton Ponds Outdoor Center on the left. Park in the parking lot, check in at the center (scorecards). Then follow the left side of the pond across the bridge to the 1st tee.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Grafton Ponds Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Little Green Monsters Short Course, Jamaica VT USNo votes yet
- Chester Disc Golf Course, Chester VT US(1 vote)
- Magic Mountain National Disc Golf Course, Londonderry VT US(1 vote)
- Patch Park, Charlestown NH USNo votes yet
- Bromley's Woods and Meadows Disc Golf, Peru VT USNo votes yet
- Bromley Mountain's Woods and Meadows, Peru VT USNo votes yet
- The Maples at Okemo, Ludlow VT USNo votes yet
- Living Memorial Park, Battleboro VT USNo votes yet
- Hunter Park, Manchester VT US(1 vote)
- Austine Disc Golf Course, Brattleboro VT USNo votes yet