Gowen Park Disc Golf
No votes yet
In a public park. Bring the course map to aid navigation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DB-5
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,377ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
From North of Biddeford; Turnpike Exit 32, take ramp right for ME-111 toward Sanford. Turn right (west) on ME-111 / Alfred St / Carl Broggi Hwy - Go 11.4 miles Keep straight onto US-202 / ME-4A / Carl Broggi Hwy / Sanford Rd, 3.8 miles to a right on Riverside Ave, 0.4 mile (becomes Emery Dr.) and enter roundabout at the park.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gowen Park Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Salmon Falls Disc Golf Course, Rochester NH USNo votes yet
- Boom Field, Saco ME US(1 vote)
- Riverside Drive Disc Golf Course, Saco ME USNo votes yet
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf Course - Black Bear, Limerick ME US(4 votes)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Grizzly, Limerick ME US(3 votes)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Kodiak, Limerick ME USNo votes yet
- Moose Mountain Recreation, Brookfield NH US(1 vote)
- Squamanagonic, Rochester NH US(1 vote)
- Bellamy Park, Dover NH US(3 votes)
- Forest Glen, Lee NH USNo votes yet