Hammond Farm Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On the grounds of the old Hammond Family Farm. Mostly wooded fairways with a some wide open shots. $6/round or $10/day.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Patriot
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,551ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
From Sanford; Go south on Twombley Rd. for 2 miles to a right on Walnut Brook Rd. One mile to a left on Fox Farm Hill Rd. See the black sign on a boulder directly across from Larry’s Garage.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hammond Farm Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gowen Park Disc Golf, Sanford ME USNo votes yet
- Salmon Falls Disc Golf Course, Rochester NH USNo votes yet
- Spaulding High School Disc Golf Course, Rochester NH USNo votes yet
- Squamanagonic, Rochester NH US(1 vote)
- Bellamy Park, Dover NH US(3 votes)
- Boom Field, Saco ME US(1 vote)
- Riverside Drive Disc Golf Course, Saco ME USNo votes yet
- Moose Mountain Recreation, Brookfield NH US(1 vote)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf Course - Black Bear, Limerick ME US(4 votes)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Grizzly, Limerick ME US(3 votes)