Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course is the closest thing to a Florida course that Maine has to offer. There is a subdivision that borders the course. So, you can smell bbq, dog crap, and fresh laundry on the line. All the holes are in a field. There are some strategically placed baskets behind a few clumps of trees. Easy to find course. Maintenance is not done on a regular basis
The big advantage of this course for me was the location. It does not stack up to most courses just a bit farther away. Drive an extra 20-30 minutes and you have your pick of sweet courses. No shop, a lost and found that is sometimes accesible. bring exact change as it is always honor system. That said its a very enjoyable course. A good deal of open shots. Long and short, up and down. Good layout, can play quickly in about 45 minutes at a quick pace. Lots of benches.
Courses Close By
- Riverside Drive Disc Golf Course, Saco ME USNo votes yet
- Pleasant Hill Disc Golf, Scarborough ME US(1 vote)
- Sunset Ridge Disc Golf Course, Westbook ME USNo votes yet
- Gowen Park Disc Golf, Sanford ME USNo votes yet
- Hammond Farm Disc Golf Course, North Berwick ME USNo votes yet
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf Course - Black Bear, Limerick ME US(4 votes)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Grizzly, Limerick ME US(3 votes)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Kodiak, Limerick ME USNo votes yet
- Twin Brook Recreation Facility, Cumberland ME USNo votes yet
- Salmon Falls Disc Golf Course, Rochester NH US(1 vote)