George Anderson Disc Golf Course in Yellowstone National Park
No votes yet
Wooded course in a National Park. Includes narrow tunnel shots, technical shots and some open ones. Elevation throughout. Established tees, but the course is impossible to follow without a map or guide. Several holes use the same targets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,008ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
In Yellowstone National Park, go to Lake Yellowstone Hotel in Lake Village. The course is on restricted property - may be unavailable due to wildlife protection closures. Ask hotel bellman for map and info on course status. DO NOT PLAY the course if instructed not to. The course can be removed if abused, and presence on land can result in heavy fines.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at George Anderson Disc Golf Course in Yellowstone National Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT USNo votes yet
- Togwotee Disc Golf Course, Moran WY USNo votes yet
- Chico Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Pray MT USNo votes yet
- Grand Targhee Resort, Alta WY USNo votes yet
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Teton Valley Disc Golf Course, Driggs ID US(3 votes)
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Disc Golf Course, Jackson Hole WY US(3 votes)
- The Shaft, Red Lodge MT USNo votes yet
- Livingston Country Club, Livingston MT USNo votes yet