Course is set in some of the most beautiful country God ever made. Well traveled well maintained trail makes it easy to follow. There are up hill shots and down hill shots and enough obstacles to give you a chance to use every disc in your bag. Locals are friendly and helpful. Everyone should play this course at least once just to see how they do things Montana style. All in all this is a great course and was an absolute joy to play.
The course is now complete with baskets for all 18 including a practice basket by hole 1. Fairly short in distances, lots of ace runs, but a couple fairly long downhill bombers. Sponsors on every hole with sweet maps. Lots of community effort went into this course. There are three different pin placements per hole, blue white and red on every hole, so the course changes every three weeks or so. Please pick up your trash, and most of all, enjoy! Rental discs are available for rent and sale at Lone Peak Brewery, which is in the meadow village, about a quarter mile from the course. Support Big Sky Disc Golf!
Courses Close By
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Elk Grove Park Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet
- Monforton School Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Chico Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Pray MT USNo votes yet
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Livingston Country Club, Livingston MT USNo votes yet
- Mossy Pines at Battle Ridge Campground, Bozeman MT US(1 vote)
- Halleluia Country Club, Dillon MT USNo votes yet
- University of Montana Western, Dillon MT USNo votes yet