Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Rocky riverbed - desert terrain. Elevation, arroyos, trees and shrubs. A variety of long and short holes, tunnel shots and unique holes. with super views of the Colorado River, CO National Monument and Bookcliffs. Multiple pin positions - very challenging in the long ones, especially on a windy morning! Alt. Contact Bill Alderman 970-858-4503.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 9,161ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: John Bird
From I-70 Westbound; left on CO-340. Go south, through both traffic circles to a right on Kingsview Rd. to Snook's Bottom Open Space. Turn right on road to parking lot. 1st tee just off parking lot with practice basket and course map.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Joshua Fritz #26702
Alt. Phone: 970-639-0069
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Little Salt Wash Park, Fruita CO US(1 vote)
- Westlake Park, Grand Junction CO US(2 votes)
- Colorado Mesa University Disc Golf, Grand Junction CO US(1 vote)
- Watson Island DIsc Golf Course, Grand Junction CO US(1 vote)
- Matchett Park, Grand Junction CO US(3 votes)
- Riverbend Park, Palisade CO US(1 vote)
- Gateway Canyons Resort Disc Golf, Gateway CO USNo votes yet
- Confluence Disc Golf Course, Delta CO USNo votes yet
- Tamarac Park, Delta CO USNo votes yet
- Town of Olathe Disc Golf Course, Olathe CO USNo votes yet