Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Rocky riverbed - desert terrain. Elevation, arroyos, trees and shrubs. A variety of long and short holes, tunnel shots and unique holes. with super views of the Colorado River, CO National Monument and Bookcliffs. Multiple pin positions - very challenging in the long ones, especially on a windy morning! Alt. Contact Bill Alderman 970-858-4503.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 9,161ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: John Bird
From I-70 Westbound; left on CO-340. Go south, through both traffic circles to a right on Kingsview Rd. to Snook's Bottom Open Space. Turn right on road to parking lot. 1st tee just off parking lot with practice basket and course map.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Joshua Fritz #26702
Alt. Phone: 970-639-0069
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Little Salt Wash Park, Fruita CO US(1 vote)
- Westlake Park, Grand Junction CO US(2 votes)
- Colorado Mesa University Disc Golf, Grand Junction CO US(1 vote)
- Watson Island DIsc Golf Course, Grand Junction CO US(1 vote)
- Matchett Park, Grand Junction CO US(3 votes)
- Riverbend Park, Palisade CO US(1 vote)
- Gateway Canyons Resort Disc Golf, Gateway CO USNo votes yet
- Confluence Disc Golf Course, Delta CO USNo votes yet
- Tamarac Park, Delta CO USNo votes yet
- Town of Olathe Disc Golf Course, Olathe CO USNo votes yet