Gateway Canyons Resort Disc Golf
No votes yet
In Cottonwood gallery, near the Dolores River. Challenging with good variety.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,700ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
From Grand Junction; Hwy 50 to Whitewater. Turn south on Hwy 141. Go 44 miles to the course on the right just over the Dolores River (or go to the Adventure Center at the resort for course info).
First Tee: (
Email: Luke Reece
Alt. Phone: 970-931-2458
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gateway Canyons Resort Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old City Park Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US(2 votes)
- Watson Island DIsc Golf Course, Grand Junction CO US(1 vote)
- Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course, Fruita CO USNo votes yet
- Westlake Park, Grand Junction CO US(2 votes)
- Colorado Mesa University Disc Golf, Grand Junction CO US(1 vote)
- Little Salt Wash Park, Fruita CO US(1 vote)
- Matchett Park, Grand Junction CO US(3 votes)
- Base Camp Adventure Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US(2 votes)
- Riverbend Park, Palisade CO US(1 vote)
- Confluence Disc Golf Course, Delta CO USNo votes yet