Flower City Disc Park
No votes yet
Scenic wooded area, rolling hills, nice variety.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 6,134ft
Alternate Length: 4,792ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 6
From Hannibal; Hwy 61 N for 13 miles to a left at W. Main (Hardees). Go across RR tracks to a right on Breckenridge Ave. to the park entrance. 1st tee just north of softball field.
First Tee: (
Email: Parks & Recreation
Alt. Phone: 573-769-9534
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Don Crane Memorial Huck Finn Open2-Nov-2019
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,633 ft.
- Par: 58
- Divisions: FA2, FA3, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MPO
Don Crane Memorial Huck Finn Open3-Nov-2018
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,134 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: FA2, FA3, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MP55, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Flower City Disc Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Don Crane Disc Golf Course, Hannibal MO US(1 vote)
- Bob Mays Park, Quincy IL USNo votes yet
- Moorman Park, Quincy IL US(2 votes)
- River Valley Community Golf Course, Canton MO USNo votes yet
- Shelbina Lake Disc Golf Course, Shelbina MO USNo votes yet
- Hamilton, Hamilton IL US(1 vote)
- Hornet's Nest Disc Golf Course, Mt. Sterling IL USNo votes yet
- Rand Park, Keokuk IA US(1 vote)
- Wildcat Springs, Hamilton IL US(2 votes)
- Tolmie Park, Keokuk IA USNo votes yet