Bob Mays Park
No votes yet
Very open park style course. Longer than the other Quincy course - several 400 foot holes. Not much in the way of trees or obstacles, but the wind can challenge. All paths are OB. Local club plays a mando between the 2 trees off of tee #9. *June 2016 - No formal tees (just tee signs) and no posted map (can make navigation a bit tricky).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,799ft
Alternate Length: 5,799ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
I-172; exit 15 for Columbus Rd toward Wismann Ln. Go east on Wismann Ln. towards town for 1.5 miles to a right on N 36th St/County Rd 800 E. Go 0.5 mile to a turn left on County Rd 1400 N/Kochs Ln. Go 1.5 miles to a left on N 18th St/County Rd 650 E to the park on the right.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bob Mays Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Moorman Park, Quincy IL US(2 votes)
- River Valley Community Golf Course, Canton MO USNo votes yet
- Flower City Disc Park, Palmyra MO USNo votes yet
- Don Crane Disc Golf Course, Hannibal MO US(1 vote)
- Hamilton, Hamilton IL US(1 vote)
- Wildcat Springs, Hamilton IL US(2 votes)
- Rand Park, Keokuk IA US(1 vote)
- Tolmie Park, Keokuk IA USNo votes yet
- Hornet's Nest Disc Golf Course, Mt. Sterling IL USNo votes yet
- Carthage Jaycee Park, Carthage IL USNo votes yet