No votes yet
Good variety of shots needed on this great little course that plays through mostly young pines.Dual tees marked with 4"X4" painted, angle-cut posts. Red=Shorts, Gold=Longs. Public park - so watch and listen for dog walkers. Washrooms open from end of May to end of Sept. Free parking.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,790ft
Alternate Length: 3,708ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Joel McEwen
From Hwy 11; exit Muskoka Rd. 2 west towards Ravenscliff. Go 0.5 mile to a right on Williams St. (signs for McCulley Robertson Baseball Fields). Follow Williams St. past the skate park and parking lot on the right. At first 'T' intersection in the park veer right and go to the parking area for the first set of baseball diamonds on the left. 1st tee in woods across from this lot. If the gate is locked here, park at skate park and walk past gate, 200' to the 1st tee on the right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Kevin Farley #89907
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Evergreen Fields? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ontario Pioneer Camp - Boys Camp, Port Sydney ON CANo votes yet
- Dads of Muskoka Disc Golf at Verena Acres, Bracebridge ON CA(1 vote)
- St. Dominic Catholic Secondary School, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- Algonquin Disc Golf at Tom Thompson Park, South River ON CANo votes yet
- Eagle Lake Disc Golf Course, South River ON CA(1 vote)
- Haliburton Disc Golf Course, Haliburton ON CANo votes yet
- Homewood Park, Orillia ON CANo votes yet
- Little Lake Disc Golf Course, Midland ON CANo votes yet
- Bexley Golf Centre, Kirkfield ON CANo votes yet
- Hardwood Ski and Bike, Oro Station ON CANo votes yet