Algonquin Disc Golf
No votes yet
Challenging short technicals and some longer holes with a mix of mowed fairways, water & forest hazards and colorful local characters on a picturesque section of the South River. Fish, canoe, kayak and toss discs! Course contact offers camping.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,935ft
Alternate Length: 5,146ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Dušan Nedelko
3 hours north of Toronto. From Hwy 11 in South River go east on Ottawa Ave. (the road to Algonquin Provincial Park Interior Access Point #1) 1.6 km to a left at Tracs Outfitters/Swift Canoe (boat launch sign) on Tom Thomson Lane (DON'T cross over the South River causeway) to Tom Thomson Park. 1st tee near boat launch.
First Tee: (
Email: Karen Mitchell
Phone: (705) 386-7064
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Algonquin Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Evergreen Fields, Huntsville ON CANo votes yet
- Ontario Pioneer Camp - Boys Camp, Port Sydney ON CANo votes yet
- Dads of Muskoka Disc Golf at Verena Acres, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- St. Dominic Catholic Secondary School, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- Haliburton Disc Golf Course, Haliburton ON CANo votes yet
- Little Lake Disc Golf Course, Midland ON CANo votes yet
- Homewood Park, Orillia ON CANo votes yet
- Bexley Golf Centre, Kirkfield ON CANo votes yet
- Lions Club of Sudbury, Sudbury ON CANo votes yet
- Hardwood Ski and Bike, Oro Station ON CANo votes yet