Erin Go Bragh Park
Decent nine hole course with a variety of short shots and a potential 'over the water' shot for hole 9. Holes are marked by stones and have concrete tee's which is appreciated in the wetter months. Overall this is a really nice course and the park is pretty quiet most of the time. nice to play this course and Hartford's woodlawn back to back.
There are Porta Potty's on site.
This is a nice litle course. It has minor elevation with 2 for its size, signature holes being on hole 3 and 9. This course is controlled by the park board which poured 4ft pads and moved one tee to a top of a hill which could be a little dangerous. Unfortunately they didn't discuss prior to doing this. There is a slight walk from hole 9 back to hole 1 as its a small park. Total walk is across a baseball diamond length.
Courses Close By
- Woodlawn Union Park, Hartford WI US(4 votes)
- Larry's Links, Hartford WI USNo votes yet
- Heritage Trails Disc Golf Course, Slinger WI USNo votes yet
- Fireman's Park Upper, Slinger WI USNo votes yet
- Ixonia Fireman's Park, Ixonia WI USNo votes yet
- Harnischfeger Park Disc Golf Course, Ixonia WI US(2 votes)
- Lake Country School Disc Golf Course, Hartland WI USNo votes yet
- Village Park, Sussex WI US(10 votes)
- Jackson Park, Jackson WI USNo votes yet
- Oakwood Community Park DGC, Delafield WI US(2 votes)