What a pleasant course! Mostly moderate length holes with some long ones sprinkled in. Players were very nice, and some rolling hills made for interesting elevation changes. Certainly worth a visit!
I really like the layout of the first 15 holes of this course, I just wish there was a better transition to the last 3 holes. This course is one of the best in the milwaukee area and has heavy traffic during the evenings and weekend. long course with a good amount of tree obstacles and open field shots you can smash your discs on. Concrete tees and well maintained.
one fantastic course to shoot, GO play it if you haven't.
My favorite course in the area to play. Some challenging holes and some that are pretty lengthy. Agreed that if you are not familiar with the course, walking to the next hole can be confusing. Would recommend any skill level to play.
One of the top courses in the Milwaukee area. A fair course for any level of skill. Nice elevation changes, and no blind holes. Multiple pin locations. Closed for the Sussex Lions Days fair.
I was fairly new to discing when I first tried this course with a much more experienced friend. The course was dry and full of interesting challenges (particularly for a beginner). It could be a bit disorienting sometimes to find the next tee but all in all it was a great time. Traffic was moderate midday on a Saturday.
Course is beginner level..first three holes are long but after that its a pretty open course.. about a 55% aproval from me
I really like this course. Nice and hilly the only bad part is the signs are not very clear. Other than that great course with some longer holes and some in the woods.
When does this course open i looked twice this weekend when it was perfect out?
I would agree its a must play. My most favorite course around my area to play. Good elevation, some shots are open, some in the woods, and they have great tee boxes.
A must play course for all skill levels. Great design, beautiful park, and a good mixture of left, right, short, and long holes.
Courses Close By
- Oakwood Community Park DGC, Delafield WI US(2 votes)
- Spassland Disc Golf Course, Germantown WI US(3 votes)
- Lake Country School Disc Golf Course, Hartland WI USNo votes yet
- Dretzka Park - Summer, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Dretzka Park - Winter, Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI USNo votes yet
- Erin Go Bragh Park, Hartford WI US(1 vote)
- Heritage Trails Disc Golf Course, Slinger WI USNo votes yet
- Wales Community Park, Wales WI US(6 votes)
- Dineen Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)