Edmunds Park Disc Golf Course
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,967ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Chuck VanDuser & Bill S.
Rolling hills with a pond. Tight, short, wooded holes with doglegs and some field shots that give a chance for big air. Bring bug spray. Redesigned in 2012.
From 58, go north on 360 for 3 miles to a left on Dan River Church Rd. 0.2 miles to park entrance at top of hill.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Alex Bush #54698
Courses Close By
- Staunton River State Park, Scottsburg VA US0No votes yet
- Sasquatch Disc Golf Course, Roxboro NC US4(1 vote)
- Rockness Monster, Roxboro NC US5(1 vote)
- Kraken Disc Golf at Hyco Lake Park, Semora NC US0No votes yet
- The Course With No Name, Oxford NC US0No votes yet
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #1, Danville VA US2.666665(3 votes)
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #2, Danville VA US4.25(4 votes)
- Arsenal at Southern Hills, Danville VA US5(1 vote)
- The Incinerator at Granville Athletic Park, Oxford NC US3(1 vote)
- Tadpole Holes at Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney VA US0No votes yet