Arsenal at Southern Hills
Please call the clubhouse to reserve a tee time. You must wear a collared shirt to play this course, no exceptions! No spikes or cleats. Please be courteous to ball golfers on the course. The short tees are marked by an orange disc on a stake. The long tees are marked with a black disc on a stake (#15 has a shared tee, disc is half black + half orange). Beer and snacks for sale on location. Please do not bring your own beer. The grill may also be open. Fee: 18 holes with cart per person: (M-F) $15 Weekend $20 or 18 holes walking per person: (M-F) $10 Weekend $12.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 12,130ft
Alternate Length: 9,892ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 15
Course Designer: Bill Shortt and Alex Bush
From Danville; Main St / US-293 west for 2.5 miles to a left on Stokesland Ave Extension. Course is about 0.8 miles ahead.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by belowtheyellowb... on Sep 22, 2018 at 10:37pm
If you're in the area it is a must play. Beautiful course! Good use of the elevation, great pin placements. Layout challenges you to be accurate with well placed OB. Best hybird course I have played.
Courses Close By
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #1, Danville VA US(3 votes)
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #2, Danville VA US(4 votes)
- Kraken Disc Golf at Hyco Lake Park, Semora NC USNo votes yet
- Clayton Acres, Semora NC USNo votes yet
- Lake's Edge, Reidsville NC US(3 votes)
- J. Frank Wilson Memorial Park, Martinsville VA USNo votes yet
- Rockness Monster, Roxboro NC US(1 vote)
- Haw River State Park Nature Trail Disc Golf, Browns Summit NC USNo votes yet
- Persimmon Hollar, Mebane NC USNo votes yet
- Deep Creek Dreams , Burlington NC USNo votes yet