Staunton River State Park
No votes yet
The first disc golf course in a Virginia State Park. Pay entry fee as you enter the park ($3/4 depending on the season). Check in at the main office to get a course map, rent/buy discs and give the park staff your feedback on the course. Lots of variety on this 9 hole course. After Hole #2, go slightly uphill to the trail and walk to the left to get to #3 tee. After #6, follow the Next Tee sign across the road to tee #7. Follow the parking lot signs from #9 back to the start.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 3,475ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: SVDGA
Enter the park, pay at the gate and continue to a right into the big circle parking lot for the pool, disc golf course and play set area. Hole #1 starts along the wood line straight ahead. To the right is the main office to visit - rent or buy discs to help support the future of disc golf in the VA State Park system.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Staunton River State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Edmunds Park Disc Golf Course, South Boston VA US(1 vote)
- Sasquatch Disc Golf Course, Roxboro NC US(1 vote)
- Rockness Monster, Roxboro NC US(1 vote)
- Clayton Acres, Semora NC USNo votes yet
- Kraken Disc Golf at Hyco Lake Park, Semora NC USNo votes yet
- Hampden-Sydney College Disc Golf Course, Hampden Sydney VA USNo votes yet
- Hawley Middle School, Creedmoor NC USNo votes yet
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #1, Danville VA US(3 votes)
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #2, Danville VA US(4 votes)
- Tar River, Franklinton NC USNo votes yet