Easy Street 9
No votes yet
In the base area - mostly surrounding the Easy Street Triple Chair. A good mix of grassy open holes and a few tighter holes through trees and brush. 1st tee right next to the top of the Easy Street lift and the 9th finishes just below the bottom end of the upper parking lot. You can rent (or purchase) discs at the Bike shop - open Fri through Sun from 10 am – 5 pm. Seasonal - disc golf closed in winter.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 3,025ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
From Lewiston; go south on Hwy 95 to New Meadows. Turn on Highway 55 and travel south 4 miles to Brundage.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Easy Street 9? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Quaker Hill Disc Golf Course, McCall ID USNo votes yet
- McCall Disc Golf Course & Nature Area, McCall ID US(2 votes)
- Tamarack Resort, Donnelly ID USNo votes yet
- Cascade Sports Park, Cascade ID USNo votes yet
- Wallowa Lake State Park, Joseph OR USNo votes yet
- Lions Park Disc Golf Course, Grangeville ID USNo votes yet
- Golf Course, Salmon ID USNo votes yet
- New Plymouth Disc Golf Course, New Plymouth ID US(1 vote)
- Stanley , Stanley ID US(1 vote)
- Craigmont City Park, Craigmont ID USNo votes yet