Dunham Recreation Center
Disc golf on the site of an old 9- hole ball golf course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Course Length: 5,774ft
Alternate Length: 4,998ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Fred Salaz
I-75 south; exit 2B (or exit 2 if heading north). Merge onto Western Hills Viaduct. Continue then keep right at the fork. Follow signs for Beekman St/Queen City Ave and merge onto Harrison Ave. Go 0.4 mile to a left on Queen City Ave. Go 1.6 miles to a left on Sunset Ave. and then take the 3rd right on Guerley Rd., followed by a slight right on Dunham Way to the sports complex.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Herier44 on Mar 27, 2019 at 11:51am
Good course, can be very muddy though.
Courses Close By
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- Boone Woods Park, Burlington KY US(1 vote)
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence KY USNo votes yet
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US(6 votes)
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)