No votes yet
Laid out between two ridges high above Ohio River. Low baskets to compensate for winds. Snack bar (rarely open) and playground. $5/day or $10/year.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach I
Tee Type: Asphalt
Course Length: 2,300ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ed Headrick
I-75 to River Road US 50, right on Delhi Pike, left on Mt. Alverno Rd., left on Paul Rd.
First Tee: (
Email: GCFD Association
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Embshoff Woods? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dunham Recreation Center, Cincinatti OH US(1 vote)
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence KY USNo votes yet
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Boone Woods Park, Burlington KY US(1 vote)
- Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park, Independence KY US(3 votes)
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US(6 votes)